Sunday, December 16, 2012


On 5th day of Christmas
Movies
Who doesn’t like to sit down and watch a good Christmas movie?  Surprise, Surprise, I absolutely love Christmas movies.  (I have been known to even watch a Christmas movie or listen to Christmas music NOT at Christmas Time), I know, you are probably thinking, that’s crazy.  Some of my most favorite movies  are the “Christmas Shoes and the sequel the “Blessing”; Bing Crosby’s “White Christmas”, the “Note” and “The Christmas Card”.  I recently watched a new one this year called the “the gift of a heart”.  If you haven’t seen that one, it will move you beyond words to thankfulness and what is really important in life at Christmas time and gives new meaning to luminaries.    My husband (remember the bah humbug guy J) actually likes watching Christmas movies with me.  He calls them “feel good” shows.   Each one has a message and ends in a way that just touches your heart in a special way.

 I hope you find time this Christmas to watch a good Christmas move together with someone you love,  whether it’s “Home Alone, Santa Claus or Santa Paws” with your children or “it’s a wonderful life” which is a classic for the whole family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment