Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mountains


Last week, I went on a road trip with my (truck driver) husband to California.  I swore I wouldn’t do it again, as he is a “head for the destination point, do not pass go and do not collect $200” kind of guy.  Do I sound like a monopoly player or maybe a person who likes the journey more than the destination?   Well, you would be right on both counts.   I decided to look on the bright side and expect a blessing.  As we drove over the Siskew Mountains I spotted Mt. Shasta straight ahead of us and it looked like we could drive right into it. 

It was a beautiful day and I couldn’t help but snap this picture.  I have always loved Mountains and spent a lot of time camping in them when I was young.  I also love mountains because the bible talks a lot about mountains and I think of all the mountain top and valley experiences I have had in my lifetime and when I look at a mountain I see the grace and glory of God.

I think my next card design will have mountains in it but until then, I thought I would share this beautiful picture of Mt. Shasta and hope it blesses your day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment