Tuesday, May 7, 2013

It's a Sunny Day and I'm back


I know I have been off the grid for a while, a lot has happened since this year started and I won’t bore you with all the details, but I am so thankful for all the changes and growth in my life.  One year ago, yesterday I started attending a church near my home.  I had not been to church in 10+ years partly due to my late husband’s illness and a demanding job and after he died, I just lost touch and no one called so I just moved on.  I never stopped being a believer just checked out of the family as we sometimes do in our natural families as well.  I mention this because I have grown in so many ways this past year and feel I am stronger and better for taking out the time at the beginning of this year to really evaluate what’s important and to re-set priorities and goals.

Needless to say, I have really missed blogging and am presently putting together a regular schedule for blogging and a series of things I want to share along with my crafting business.

I needed to time to really think about where I want to take my crafting and what I love doing most and I have made some new decisions on that.

One thing I would like to share is a new love I’ve found in doing letterpress on my cards.  I discovered it is easy and fun and I love the results.  I have shared a card with this post that I did in a class.  It is not my design work but I hope in weeks to come to show some original design work and have plans to share a video tutorial of how easy it is if you have the tools but that will be a few weeks away.

I hope you enjoy the sunny and bright card below and will enjoy the new ones to come.  I do have some other cards I’ve designed (not letterpress) in my next few posts though to catch you all up with some of my recent projects.

Remember you are a person of great worth and value and you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment