Monday, August 13, 2012

Music Card

Music has always been a hug part of my life and yesterday in church, I saw the essence of this card in my mind as I was asking God to strengthen my creativity.  I went home and pulled out my stash and began to create.


I started with a die cut card I purchased a long time ago from Craftworks Card, back to basics and added the music notes paper I purchased from The Hens Den (be sure to check out their website) at  www.thehensden.com.

For the bow, I used Hug Snug seam binding (log brown) on my Becca's Peg Bow Maker ( check out her blog) at www.amazingpapergrace.com.

I inked a paper doily from the dollar store and the endges of the card  with Tim Holtz walnut stain distress ink.  Then placed a Spellbinders classic cut circle and a simple round circle made with a Marvy punch, also inked on the doily  and stamped the sentiment from Just Rite Romantic Sentiments stamp collection with a 1 5/8" round Just Rite Stamper.  The pearls underneath it all were Prima "Say it with Pearls" slip leaves cream color.  This was such a fun card to create.  I hope you enjoy it and have a blessed day.     Shavanna

3 comments: